What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Sellers have enough to worry about in readying their home for market and planning their move to a new home. I will take over a huge number of tasks and details to make sure that your real estate property is properly evaluated, priced, marketed, negotiated and carried to closing.
There are so many things to do to move to a successful sale, and I am here to advise, assist, and assure success. Let’s highlight the major services required in an overview:
CMA, Comparative Market Analysis & Proper List Pricing
It’s important that I help you to search the listings on our site to learn about currently listed similar homes in your area. Only by knowing the competition can you make improvements and set a competitive listing price.
A Marketing Plan that Works
Some things work better in some areas and price ranges than others. I’ll show you a specific plan for your property.
Thorough and Objective Home Evaluation
I consider it my obligation to help you to thoroughly and objectively evaluate your home’s condition and features to properly assess how it competes in the current market.
- Interior features & characteristics – While the number of bedrooms and baths are not something you’ll be changing to compete better with other homes, you do need to objectively compare them in order to end up with a listing price that will get your property sold. Some things I can consider for improvements, others I just need to know how your home compares to other homes buyers will be seeing. Other features/characteristics:
- Floor plan
- Built date and obsolescence
- Floors & walls condition, paint, etc.
- Kitchen features
- Room sizes
- Lighting, skylights, windows
- Exterior – That “curb appeal” thing really does mean something. When a prospective buyer first drives up in front of your home, they’re going to get a first impression that is very important. I help you to look at things like landscaping, exterior paint and condition. Here is an area in which small expenditures can yield big results. It’s a fact that some buyers will ask to leave without ever stepping across the threshold if they get a bad first curb appeal impression.
Markets don’t just change monthly, they change daily in many instances. As new listings come on the market and others sell, the supply/demand ratio changes and your price may need to be adjusted. I provide you with regular market updates to keep you in the loop.
Price Negotiations I do the marketing and property valuation process well, and that means you’ll be seeing a buyer with a contract soon. I am with you every step of the way in the contract price negotiations and will work to get you the top price possible with the fewest concessions.
Inspections & Repair Negotiations The negotiations rarely end with the price however. Once the buyer completes their inspection and document examination processes, they often object to things discovered and request corrective action that involves expense to the seller. I'm here to work with you every step of the way and help you to keep the deal alive without “giving up the farm.”